Baby Sensory - North Harrow classes voted as one of the favourite preschool activities by Netmum members in Harrow.
For more information, please contact me on 07428748299
Come along for a trial.
Call or email me to book your place.
Classes cost £80 for 10 weeks.
Start your 10 weeks at any point.
Each week has different, exciting and stimulating experiences.
Come and join the fun!
Baby Sensory has a real commitment to the safety of the children. Nandita Shah (Baby Sensory Class Leader) holds public liability insurance. Baby Sensory aims to give a high standard of service at all times.
We accept online bank transfers, cheques or cash. Please make cheques payable to Baby Sensory North Harrow.
Holidays & Missed Class Policy:
Baby Sensory does not offer refunds, however you are permitted to take two classes off during the 10 weeks as holiday or sickness. The classes missed will be added on at the end and will extend your leaving date.
If you are away due to holiday, please inform your class leader in advance of the dates to ensure they can be carried over.
If you are unable to attend the class for any other reason (i.e. appointment), you do have the option of attending another Baby Sensory class during the week. This must be pre-arranged with the class leader in order to check availability.
If you miss a class and do not inform the class leader beforehand or arrange to attend another class, unfortunately the class will be included as part of your 10 weeks.
Here at Baby Sensory North Harrow we offer twin discounts.
Discount: £130 for twins for 10 weeks
Please note that our classes are designed for babies from the age of birth to 13 months only. All older children from 18 months to 5 years are unfortunately unable to attend our classes due to health & safety reasons. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Two weeks before your term runs out your class leader will ask you whether you wish to renew for another term. Please pay a deposit of £10 before your term runs out to keep your place in the class. The balance will then be payable on the first day of the new term.
Cancellation of Classes policy:
Baby Sensory will endeavour to run classes during bad weather e.g. treacherous snow conditions. However should we need to cancel a class parents will be notified/contacted (please make sure phones numbers are kept up to date).
Alternatively you can contact Nandita Shah on 07428 748 299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Commitment to Equal Opportunities:
Baby Sensory has a commitment to ensure that the equipment and activities are of equal value and of equal worth to everyone regardless of race, culture, language, gender, age, experience, religion, background, ability or disability.
The information on registration forms contains personal data.
Baby Sensory and Toddler Sense will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will not be passed/sent out to a third party.
Health & Hygiene Policy:
Baby Sensory will:
· Ensure that the floor surfaces are clean & maintained before the start of each session
· Remove dangerous/sharp objects from the main activity room.
· Keep the premises clean & safe at all times.
· Wash hands after using the toilet, changing nappies, emptying bins etc.
· Ensure that the activity room is ventilated & well lit during entrance and exit.
General Duties Policy:
· To provide and maintain equipment without risks to health & safety.
· To carry out a risk assessment prior to the undertaking of activities at each named venue.
To achieve this Baby Sensory will:
1. Provide means of access that comply with safety regulations.
2. Set & check equipment before/after use
3. Remove faulty items until made safe
4. Use safety mats in areas where there is risk of injury
5. Make arrangements for ensuring the safety & absence of risks to health at each venue, e.g. storing & transport of articles
6. Safeguard appliances, controls etc. which must be regularly inspected (Electricity at Work Regulations, 1989)
7. Disconnect electrical appliances when not in use and use safety cut-out devices on all electrical equipment
8. Attend training courses designed to ensure that the activities are carried out in a safe & healthy manner
9. Provide the necessary technical instruction, information, training and supervision to ensure the health & safety of volunteer helpers