Classes are £7 each and you book for either 10 or 11 week term. We also offer five or six week terms and discounts for twins and siblings.
TODDLER SENSE PARTIES
Need an idea for your child’s next birthday? Why not try a Toddler Sense party!
We run fantastic parties for 2nd, 3rd and 4th birthdays for up to 20 children!
You can have the activities, the adventure play area or both, plus with our three great party plans to choose from you can create the perfect party package for your toddler. We can join you in a hired hall, or even come to your own home!
Here’s what one of our satisfied customers says:
“My Emily loved her party. I would definitely recommend them, especially if you have the adventure play area too. All the mums and children loved it!”
To find out more please contact us.
Terms and conditions for Toddler Sense classes
- Full payment is due upon registration.
- Attending adults must accept full responsibility for the safety of their child during the session.
- Places are allocated on a first come first served basis only and places are only secured if both a fee and booking form are in place.
- To be added to the waiting list please complete the registration form (above)
- Fees paid are non transferable, and non-refundable. If you cancel following payment, we will try our best to fill your place and will refund your fee for the number of weeks we have replaced.
- For health and safety and insurance purposes, children older than five are not allowed on the equipment
- Parents are asked to keep their children at home if they have a serious infection and to inform us of the nature of the infection so that other parents can be alerted.
- Missed classes: No concessions can be made for missed classes or holidays. Please do not amend payment around your holiday. If you are unable to attend a class, you can send someone in your place as long as the child is within the correct age range.
- Priority for places on the following term will be given to existing customers where possible.
- Snow policy (November-March): Toddler Sense will endeavor to run classes during bad weather e.g. snow conditions. However should we need to cancel a class parents will be notified/contacted via Facebook or by text/phone call. Toddler Sense reserves the right to cancel classes without refund in exceptional circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire, flood, treacherous snow etc.) but if possible we will run a "catch up" class at an alternative time however this is not guaranteed.
- Toddler Sense will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information will not be passed/sent out to a third party.